Friday, June 7, 2013

The World Around Me /Relating

Aloha Reader, *Please read and don't just skip to next blog*. 

 With so many places in the world and so many amazing traditions makes just makes me want to know more about this amazing world. From the outstanding traditional food to the life style of each individual. I haven't traveled out side of California yet but, when i do i want to go to the places that not many travelers visit. I want to know a lot of depth about either there hard life styles or there smooth life style that there isn't much hard work involved. 
 Being stuck in one place is like being trapped in one container like a butterfly and have no way out to discover the world around us. I have 3 sisters the eldest is considered the one with all the sense and never likes showing her emotions if p.s its about a guy she likes and is usually always cold to boys, she is 19. The youngest 10 years old she loves to be selfish at some moments but its a way of teaching her that she cant give every thing away to any person, she also is a person who just loves to hug and show her love to that person IN OTHER WORDS VERY CARING.
 And there is me 15 years old the middle child of the family and i consider my self very different from my 2 sisters I'm very quite, shy and out going at some moments, but one thing i really am is that I'm sensible and i have a lot of courage. I'm basically one of those people who holds tears in because i believe that, that person doesn't deserve them or that its not worth it but, as soon as they are gone i just break down.Well, a lot of my family and me tell me about you. WHO DO you fall into relating to my eldest, youngest, or me?
 As i love learning about the world i also love observing it. Each season that passes by has its reason, like the way each season has its fruit and flowers and life of each object such as a tree.
 Trees grow like we grow, some grow tall and others grow small but, trees all do the same thing they lose there color, others lose there leaves but its all a cycle right? So we are like trees, we all live a cycle and we must enjoy the most of it while we have it before its all gone.
 From the moment we first grab that bit of air we are destined to explore endlessly the opportunity that has been given to us. I do believe that we are born for a mission yes indeed but, nobody knows there mission yet, its like a secret anxious to be  revealed. 

I really truly get happy when I know that people who see my post are people that are far from me. But i really want to at least know that some body out there is reading this and they enjoy it. So please even though you don't know me at all leave a Comment below it doesn't have to be long it can just be a Hello. I would really love it.

Just for those who read my first post and listened to the Hawaiian music here is a couple more songs and feel free to listen to this if you are a new reader. If you want to read more scroll down and you can read some more post.

Here they are:

Maika'i Ka Makani O Kohala
by Ozzie Kotani

Ku'u Lei 'awapuhi
by Jeff Peterson 

Ke Kali Nei Au
by Kohala

Ka Nohona Pili Kai
by Jeff Peterson

I really enjoy these songs because they are relaxing...

WELL THAT'S PRETTY MUCH ALL FOR TODAY HAVE  A WONDERFUL DAY AND COME BACK TO READ SOME MORE OF MY POSTS LATER THIS WEEKEND...

No comments:

Post a Comment