Friday, June 7, 2013

Another Day...

Hello my Fellow Readers,

 If you haven't heard the songs I posted last night then I highly recommend you to, well unless you have no interest whatsoever in Hawaiian music.

 Now there are some questions you may be asking yourself like who is this girl and why is she taking about Hawaiian music. Well just so you know I'm not Hawaiian instead I'm Hispanic. I don't really think of my self like a full Latino because i was born here but when i hear the Mexican music its like i runs through my veins in every direction, sometimes to tell you the truth it gives me goosebumps. 

I have made many blogs but they haven't been as successful as this one. Its just amazing how i live in one place and yet there is other people from the world who read what i write. When i first wrote my number one blog i really thought that blogs were just for you to read but now i understand that they are so every to communicate together as a community.

Not much writing today but feel free to comment at my blog and like it a Google+.

Thanks for reading and ill publish more blogs soon... 


No comments:

Post a Comment