Dear Readers,
It has been a while since I have posted something on here because of the short amount of time that is available. I feel as if I let my readers down... for that I should dearly excuse myself for such a rude behavior I gave towards you. There many things that have been happening in my life that I'm surprised I still have the strength to continue to wake up every morning and head to school. Yet, there seems to always be time for one thing to circle my mind...love... I live every day thinking will this be the day, perhaps this next minute, but nothing. They say love can come at any age from ten to a hundred and once it hits you, you must be willing to fight hard to keep it because its the closest you will ever get to magic...
However, all my past years I tried to force the feeling in my head and heart to believe that I was closer to magic then I realized, blaming myself in believing that if I would have known that, that person loved me then I wouldn't have been so cold to them and things would have actually resulted in better terms instead of the position we are in now currently... Was it my fault? If I would have realized what he truly felt about me and actually put my fears aside would we still be together??...
I know people make mistakes sometimes you regret and then wish to turn back on them because you feel as if you are trapped and cant get out, but sometimes mistakes are for the good.
Yet, there is one point were my head stops to think.. he said he came to a point were he loved me, doesn't that mean he would have fought for me to realized that he was different to all the other frog princes I went out with and instead, showed me what he really felt other than me searching for it. Perhaps this was a good thing that we grew apart, ever since then I haven't dated or had anyone to call mine.. though it seems to me he has, not that I am like many ex's who resent the women on the other side of his arm. In other case I'm quite happy for him...
I know I based today's post on the topic of love and an experience I had with my past boyfriend, but I feel as if I had to let everything go once and far all to actually start new. I also know that even though days seem to pass by I must remind myself that there IS someone out there perhaps same street, state, country, or on the other side of the world that is waiting for me... and when that day happens I will never let it go because of all the time I waited for it to come, for now I must have hope and patience...
Good Night, My fellow readers and don't forget we are here for a reason don't give up so soon in life no matter if you are my age, 17 or 96.
No comments:
Post a Comment